LET'S CONVINCE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking about pushing my ep "THE BIRTH" back until September 2014 and drop 2 more mixtapes and then a ep after that's the best move for me to do instead of dropping it in April so get ready everything we do is epic believe that. ‪#‎tmusa‬

AN ARTIST/BUSINESS MAN THAT IS VERY CONSISTENT
Just got finshed with another mixtape cover for another project im hosting called "#BOOSIEHOME" if you interested in being apart of this mixtape please be sure to send one of your best songs to be reviewed by me if it fits the style of the mixtape you will receive a email back from me if it don't you will still get a message back so good luck.

Send Mp3's here Hustleordiemixtapes@gmail.com
Put in subject "BOOSIEHOME" MIXTAPE REVIEW
Deadline is February 5th Dropping feburary 13th

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COPYRIGHTING

NIECY RATLIFF IS SHARING HER ARTICLES!!!!! LET'S WELCOME HER

More About Luv~Ur~City