Controversy Entertainment or Interesting.

RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SUBJECT IS FOR ALL AGES


So I am the type of gal that can talk about any and everything. Its just me. Which brings me to the "Mimi Video"

Im not Wendy Williams but I love hot topics and this has been the trending event for the past two days. If you have not saw it, kinda good for you....lol On a few social networks I have shared pics, posted statuses that were funny to me and provided many comments. I seem to be ridiculed in "indulging" in this particular subject........ I am CHASITY....CEO OF LUV~UR~CITY! Let me break it down.

I don't bash anyone or any subject. I speak on it. My goal is to one day bring some form of unity to this so called free country that we live in. I can find humor with a fine tooth comb towards before I insult someone for what some people feel is distasteful. I AM NO ONE'S JUDGE and if you have not obtained that particular degree neither are you. There is a difference from being opinionated and judgemental. Without being too technical......Lets remember to love ourselves and thy neighbor. Its just that simple. It is ok to agree to disagree there are more issues in the world far more important things going on in the world. Stop worrying about the wrong thing...IT'S THAT SIMPLE.....in my opinion.....

GOODNIGHT ALL
Luv~Ur~City Inc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COPYRIGHTING

NIECY RATLIFF IS SHARING HER ARTICLES!!!!! LET'S WELCOME HER

More About Luv~Ur~City