FHP PHOTOGRAPHY-FHP wanted to provide memories that lasted a lifetime










I started FrankHarris Photography with a very simple goal in mind. I wanted to provide memories that lasted a lifetime. I've always been passionate about photography, even from when I was a little kid walking around with my mom's polaroid camera (I remember I wasted an entire cartridge of film on pictures of trees. My mom wasn't very happy!) I attended Forest Hills High School & Drake Collage in photography and Media Studies. While I was there I was involved in many party affair, a student trainer and that's where my drive to start my own company began.

Now, years later, I grown into a half service photography company from home. In addition to 2 weddings and proms a year, we provide families photography for side affair in Wilkes Berra, New York City and state of New York State Check out mine galleries for a more in-depth view of what I do, and feel free to contact me.


http://gogetfunding.com/project/frankharris-photographer-phy-supply-s

Phone(570) 606-1756
Emailfrankharrisphotography80@gmail.com
Websitehttp://www.frankharrisphotography.org



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COPYRIGHTING

NIECY RATLIFF IS SHARING HER ARTICLES!!!!! LET'S WELCOME HER

More About Luv~Ur~City