ACCEPTABLE TIMES

Good Morning Viewers,

As you may see, I am constantly through your feed sharing the hard work and consistency of music artist, and other entrepreneurs like myself. The reason why is, I love helping others. Of course, I also do it, because it's my professional business,  but helping is why I chose this direction.

Personifying the talents and ideas of others gives me great joy. I have many goals I set for myself back in 2009. I am disappointed to say that I have not even completed half of my list. As I am sitting here viewing my original outline, it occurred to me, that everything does not happen when you want it to. Its a matter of faith and God's timing.

Yes, it takes hard work, dedication, and tons of consistency. The key is to never give up. You may hear this all the time, but nothing is wrong with a little reminder. I hope this reaches the eyes and hearts of someone that may be feeling discouraged this morning.

In addition to the many entrepreneur  hats that I wear, I am also a Business and Personal Coach. Always here if you need me....Have a great day, and no matter where you are....Luv~Ur~City............


Sincerely,
Chasity C.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COPYRIGHTING

NIECY RATLIFF IS SHARING HER ARTICLES!!!!! LET'S WELCOME HER

WHAT'S ALL INSIDE LUV~UR~CITY INC.