NEICY IS ON A ROLL TODAY!!!!!!! GOTTA LOVE HER!!



I'm turned up, but not in the sense it is commonly used. I am on straight up 10 about my hometown Chicago. I was born and raised her and it was the best place to be, I remember celebs visiting the Chi way back in the day. One even wrote a song about it, Frank Sinatra (old Blue Eyes) - "My Kind of Town Chicago is...... I was proud of the Chi, The Windy City, The City That Works, There were many cliches' to describe this great City. Now, we are simply broken. I wonder if Iyanla can fix our life?
We need to be in a "Declared Emergency status" and bring in the National Guards, Army, Navy, Air force, Marines....... Nope scratch all of that, even that would not help at this point. The population is steadily decreasing by minute.
We need to receive Jesus in our heart and accept him as our personal Savior. We need to humble ourselves and ask for forgiveness and We need to pray incessantly for peace and order to be restored. Last but not least make Bible Study a SOP for all staring with putting them back in our schools.
I am not surprised at the downfall of a great City. This is what life looks like when you start eliminating God and his Word and making your own rules,
I am highly dissapointed but not torn because I do not serve man. I serve God and no matter where I live I carry his peace with me.
I'm just saying "come on big boys" do you really think you are doing a great job? or Do you just like feeling the power and control?



CHECK OUT NIECY'S BOOK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COPYRIGHTING

NIECY RATLIFF IS SHARING HER ARTICLES!!!!! LET'S WELCOME HER

A MUST READ ARTICLE WRITTEN BY ME, INSPIRED BY JERSEY DERMIC