WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND? SHARE YOUR STORY HERE........

RELATONSHIPS VS SITUATIONS
                So many of us get the two confused. It should be simple.  Just follow your heart.  In most cases, it is not that easy.  I find myself in many situations that are (hard) to get myself out of.
True Story……..
I am a mother of three grown children and have one grandson who I am obsessed with.  I love him more than I anything.  I have held off my wildest dreams to assist my oldest daughter with my grandson.   Meaning, I have sacrificed to the utmost.
I have moved several times in the last three years and dedicated all of my time according to her hectic work schedule.  Only to mistreated and not appreciated.  My relationship has suffered. I lost two jobs and have put my own business on hold, in hopes that my daughter kept her job to take care of my grandchild and finish medical school.
Some say I was crazy, while others praised me.  Another problem I have is, I deeply care of what others think of me.
To make a long story short,  I am putting all of this behind me and gaining control of my life. I will miss my grandson, and pray everything works out for my daughter, but I am dying on the inside and desperately need to getaway. Any encouragement you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Lost soul in Georgia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT COPYRIGHTING

NIECY RATLIFF IS SHARING HER ARTICLES!!!!! LET'S WELCOME HER

A MUST READ ARTICLE WRITTEN BY ME, INSPIRED BY JERSEY DERMIC